Stage 4 – Solicitor advocate’s fees
|4.1 – counsel’s fees (defended daily fee)||FCFCOA||$1674|
|4.2 – counsel’s conference (up to 3 hours at $233 per hour)||FCFCOA||Up to $699|
|4.3 – take judgment||FCFCOA||$233|
Entitlements and conditions
- The stage 4 grant is a lump sum grant.
- Counsel’s fees are not payable where matter is in the list but not reached.
- Circuit fees (where applicable) are also payable (see fee table ).
- Lawyers can claim these fees using ATLAS or by submitting an invoice (where not registered for GST).
- The fee for taking judgment is available where the appearance is required on a separate day to receive the judgment.
Reviewed 31 December 2022