Victoria Legal Aid (VLA) may make a grant of legal assistance to a person for a supervised treatment order (STO) under s. 191 of the ) matter before the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) if the application is seeking to:
- prevent the making of an order
- revoke an existing order,
- obtain another improvement in the conditions of the order or treatment plan.
Assistance will only be granted where there is a reasonable chance that the matter will succeed.
- documentary proof of matter, including copy of treatment plan and copy of hearing details
- documentation that there is a reasonable chance that the matter will succeed, and the matter must meet the
Reviewed 26 April 2023