Victoria Legal Aid Handbook for Lawyers

Legal assistance in child support and child maintenance matters is primarily provided by the Victoria Legal Aid (VLA) Child Support Legal Service and bycommunity legal centres.

Where a person has sought and is unable to obtain assistance from our Child Support Legal Service or a community legal centre, a grant of legal assistance may be available for adults and children under the following guidelines:

This may include assistance:

Reviewed 20 February 2022

In this section